I think we can all just agree that dragons are pretty cool…
But dragon designs in film and on television are so vanilla. Look! Look at what we could have!
- Dragon Head - by “Veramudis"
- I’m Fabulous - by Katarzyna Marcinkowska “Grzanka" (Tumblr)
- Dragon Mounts - by “V4m2c4”
- Bluejay Dragon - by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
- Patterns- by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Last Ones - by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Classic Tabby Dragon - by Hillary Luetkemeyer “Hibbary"
- Minty - by by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
(Also these are all just incredible artists go shower them with attention.)
This is why dragons are so awesome to draw; infinite possibilities and so much to learn and practice with! Would love it if movies, TV and even games tried to break away (or expand) from the typical Euro/Wyvern dragon.
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
this cat lives in a show horse barn which is why it walks and runs that way
THIS CAT THINKS ITS A HORSE
Post Five Random Things About Yourself Then Pass It Along To Ten Of Your Favorite Or New Followers
I was tagged by ubiqutousmixie
1. I just moved out of my childhood home, and I’ve only lived one other place my whole life and that was only for about a year.
2. Last night I had a dream that I was undergoing exposure therapy to rid me of my fear of sharks in swimming pools. The psychologist put me in a pool with the jaws robot and tied me to a rope and kept pulling me towards the off robot, until it didn’t make me burst into tears, and then the last time he turned it on. The rope pulled me toward this thrashing giant robot shark that had fake blood coming out of its mouth and now I’m more afraid of sharks in swimming pools than ever. Thanks brain.
3. My niece walked to me for the first time last week and held her arms up because she wanted me to hold her. I’m still a big gooey puddle about it.
4. This October it will be four years that Katherine and I have been together!
5. Being yelled at makes me instantly burst into tears. I cannot control this reaction, trust me I’ve tried.
Ok I guess this is the part where I tag people:
wilfulwilf, galinaresnikov, oparu, vanillabug, bamf-ness,
…no, but seriously. How fucking terrifying is this?
It makes my heart leap in my throat just looking at it. *shudder*
My reaction to this gif went from stone-faced “this is dumb” to full-on snickering gleefully in about fifteen seconds.
Kate Mulgrew - 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants